February 22, 2013

Ode to the Weekend Roundup

I did some decorating at work this week...

I haven't had a particularly tough work week--it was a short week and things have been calm after the move--but I've been battling a really bad head cold and it's really sapped all my energy.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend.

Hopefully I'll have time to rest up a bit, despite my plans for a movie lady date tonight, an early 11 mile training run tomorrow, a Broadway show with friends from out of town, a birthday party, brunch with my roommate's visiting family, a haircut, and an Oscar party.

I'm tired just thinking about it all! But I know it'll be fun.

In the mean time, here are some fun/awesome things that have kept me entertained today while I've been milking a slow day at work super busy.

***
The New Jersey DMV refused to let this pastafarian wear a colander on his head for license photo. Fascists.

The proliferation of ARVs in South Africa has increased the region's life expectancy by more than a decade! 

In case you didn't know, storing bullets in the oven is a bad idea.

Reflections on writing with pen and paper.



This woman makes one-of-a-kind toys from your children's illustrations! Amazing! 

I need one of these. Stat.
***

Have an amazing weekend! 


No comments: