February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day, Lovers!

Valentines Day is usually all or nothing for me. 

Either I've done it all up with a boyfriend or theme party (remember last year's 1920s Valentines Day Massacre party?)

 Or I haven't even realize it's Valentines day cause I was in the middle of midterms and frankly, I had more important things on my mind. 

This year it's a bit halfway.

I'm not overwhelmed by school, so I'm free to celebrate, 
but I don't have a significant other to hold, or a party to host.  

I'm starting off the festivities with an adorable little cupcake I got at work.


Then some of my friends and I are having a girls night--or GALentines Day, as my friend Mary called it--which seems to be de rigueur for single ladies.

One of our favorite bands, the Hot Sardines (which I've gushed about before), is playing two free concert at Lincoln Center tonight! 

Their super hot fiddler looks just like Ryan Gosling!
We're meeting up for a glass of wine first (and possibly after). 

We will feast our eyes on our pretend boyfriend, Hot Ryan Gosling Fiddler.

We will dance our little butts off to some wonderful Paris/New Orleans vintage jazz. 

It'll be a splendid ladies night out at its finest, and I can't wait! 

Happy Valentine's Day, Lovers! 



No comments: