January 4, 2013

Home Improvements

This Christmas I was really lucky and got a lot of wonderful gifts from my very generous family. 

Three of them, from my mom, were home decor items that she picked out to match my mint + white room. 

So thoughtful :)


The birds in cages wall decal I already had, but my mom got me this lovely mint and coral collage that an artist friend of hers painted. The white shadow box frame was my mom's addition, and a great way to display it. 


The spotted milk glass vase I already had but it was often lacking flowers, so as a little gag gift my mother (a self-declared hater of all fake flora) got me this bouquet of white silk roses to take up residence in the vase in the absence of real flowers. 

She also got me the amazing art deco-y mirror mosaic-framed mirror behind the flowers.

My room is so much prettier now!

Thanks, Maman. 



1 comment:

Shaina said...

Love the additions! Milk glass is my fave! and that wall decal is adorable!

xx