December 14, 2012

Fill In the Holiday Blanks!

Between the new job and all the holiday social events this month has really flown by! 


Can you believe Christmas Eve is in ten days? So much to do before then! 

***




1.  When it comes to holiday shopping, I  can't do it all at once, or I go insane. I usually need to do just a couple of presents at a time, which means starting early!   .

2.  A few things on my Chritmas wish list are...   a SodaStream (I love sparkling water!), a bunch of books (always) and some new work clothes. Maybe a kindle?   .

3.  An intangible gift I would like to receive is  a dressmaking class. I can definitely sew some nice stuff, but I'd like to have a bit of professional training  .

4. A gift I would like to give this year is    something handmade. I think I'm going to design and sew some custom pillow cases for my brother (don't worry, he asked for them, I'm not ruining the surprise) .

5. My Christmas will be spent   in Cambridge with my family, and a little bit (the last few hours of Christmas day) with my friends Molly and Eliza in New York.

6. My most favorite Christmas gift of all time was  my scooter! It was a combined graduation/Christmas present, and it was awesome. Best way ever to get around Rome .


7.  The best thing about the holidays is  taking a break from the day to day and catching with family and old friends .


Don't forget to link up with Lauren!

***

Have a great weekend! 

3 comments:

Nessa said...

New work clothes should definitely be on my list as well.
A scooter would be an amazing gift!

Tasia said...

I would die to be able to take a dressmaking class! That would be fantastic.

And of course, new books always!

Love your blog, I'm a new follower (:

Kate as of Late said...

Oo! I like your list!! :)
Happy holidays!