November 9, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!




1.  I like  that the weather is getting cooler and I get to style fall clothes!  .

2.  A life goal of mine is  to make time every year to get away. It's too easy to get wrapped up in school or work and settle for a "staycation," but I think it's important to really disconnect at least once a year    .

3.  The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is  fruity cocktails. I'm usually all about simple spirits and crisp wines, but even I'll go for a mojito every once in a while .

4. Some wise words that I love are    "live and let live" and "to each his own." Seriously, if more people followed that advice the world would be a much more peaceful place.

5. Most mornings you will find me   making myself a latte while I try to wake up and then sipping it while checking my email and the news.

6. Right now I am super into   big buns. The weather's been a bit iffy for wearing my hear down without getting frizzy in five seconds so I've been rocking giant buns, which looks pulled together, even if I haven't washed my hair!


7.  Right now I am super over   warm-weather clothes. Summer was too long this year. I'm excited for tights and boots and coats! 

***

Don't forget to link up with Lauren!

Have a great weekend! 



2 comments:

Kallay Carr said...

Stopping by from Lauren's! I totally agree. Summer wore out its welcome this year. I'm so relieved to be in long sleeves and jeans again.

Leesh said...

I used to be a fruity cocktail type of gal but now I am in beer and spirits!

I think it's always a good idea to get away once a year. It's the only way to keep yourself sane.