October 19, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday



1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is    not much! My mom is going to be visiting me this weekend, so although I anticipate a very fun, activity-filled weekend, I don't think it'll be extremely relaxing. I am excited about going to the theater, having brunch at my favorite crepe place, seeing some friends, and probably hitting up and museum or two    .

2. A big pet peeve of mine is  when people walk really slowly on the sidewalk, especially walking three people wide. I have people to see, places to go, get out of the way!  .

3. I am really loving  these sunny and crisp fall days we've been having. After what felt like a very long summer, it's nice to wrap up in a sweater and trench coat  .

4. The rain is    a little bleak, but also kind of an excuse to take it easy a little. The day seems less fraught when it's damp and grey .

5. My favorite girly indulgence is   coordinating a nice outfit. It's not really an indulgence, but it gives me a lot of pleasure to get up in the morning and put together an ensemble that makes me feel great all day.
 

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is    none, really. I hardly ever have music stuck in my head.  .


7. The best cure for stress is  a day with no responsibilities. Putting all your to-dos and deadlines off for a day and spending it doign somehting you never have time for .
 
***
Don't forget to link up with Lauren!  
 
 

2 comments:

Ali Hval said...

Outfits are totally girly indulgences! Also, I hate it when people walk really slow... that, or when they bump right into you because they are texting!

Leesh said...

I'm so with you on #2. I can't stand slow walkers walking in a line taking up the entire sidewalk, making it impossible to pass them.