1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is not much! My mom is going to be visiting me this weekend, so although I anticipate a very fun, activity-filled weekend, I don't think it'll be extremely relaxing. I am excited about going to the theater, having brunch at my favorite crepe place, seeing some friends, and probably hitting up and museum or two .
2. A big pet peeve of mine is when people walk really slowly on the sidewalk, especially walking three people wide. I have people to see, places to go, get out of the way! .
3. I am really loving these sunny and crisp fall days we've been having. After what felt like a very long summer, it's nice to wrap up in a sweater and trench coat .
4. The rain is a little bleak, but also kind of an excuse to take it easy a little. The day seems less fraught when it's damp and grey .
5. My favorite girly indulgence is coordinating a nice outfit. It's not really an indulgence, but it gives me a lot of pleasure to get up in the morning and put together an ensemble that makes me feel great all day.
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is none, really. I hardly ever have music stuck in my head. .
7. The best cure for stress is a day with no responsibilities. Putting all your to-dos and deadlines off for a day and spending it doign somehting you never have time for .
Don't forget to link up with Lauren!