1. The last thing I ate was a delicious latte that I just made myself at work, and a glass of ruby red grapefruit juice .
2. The last time I went to the beach was in May or June. It was the only time I went to the beach this summer, which made me super sad. Usually beachy summers are my MO .
3. My last vacation was in January, when I went to Jamaica to visit my friend Domina and her family. I've been on a bunch of little vacations since then--and a work/school trip to South America--but my vacation to Jamaica was the last time I took a whole week just to myself.
4. The last place I drove was Italy I think? I have no idea. It's been over two years since I've gotten behind the wheel of a car .
5. The last song I listened to was "Put Your Records On," by Corinne Baily Rae, just ended on the stereo at work .
6. The last thing I watched on TV was an episode of Breaking Bad a few days ago. But I recently finished the entire series of The Wire. So good .
Don't forget to link up with Lauren!