October 5, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
 
1.  The last thing I ate was   a delicious latte that I just made myself at work, and a glass of ruby red grapefruit juice   .

2.  The last time I went to the beach was    in May or June. It was the only time I went to the beach this summer, which made me super sad. Usually beachy summers are my MO   .

3.  My last vacation was   in January, when I went to Jamaica to visit my friend Domina and her family. I've been on a bunch of little vacations since then--and a work/school trip to South America--but my vacation to Jamaica was the last time I took a whole week just to myself.

4. The last place I drove was     Italy I think? I have no idea. It's been over two years since I've gotten behind the wheel of a car .

5. The last song I listened to was   "Put Your Records On," by Corinne Baily Rae, just ended on the stereo at work .

6. The last thing I watched on TV was    an episode of Breaking Bad a few days ago. But I recently finished the entire series of The Wire. So good .


7.  The last time I said "I love you" was   last night in a text message to my best friend Molly, who's going through a tough time . 
 
 Don't forget to link up with Lauren!



2 comments:

Trisha Jones said...

Mu husband keeps telling me how good Breaking Bad is but I haven't seen it yet. Not sure if I really need yet another show to be addicted to, lol.

Christine said...

I love ruby red grapefruit juice.. and lattes :)

If you were to have to drive again, would it make you nervous? I wish I didn't have to drive every day! Always wanted to live in a city.