October 26, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday: Favorites Edition!



*A Caveat: I don't really do favorites. I find it extremely difficult to pick the one thing out of a category that I like the most. Therefore the following are just things I really really like.*

1.  My favorite feeling in all the world is   accidentally waking up early on a weekend morning and realizing that I can go back to sleep for a couple of hours   .

2.  My favorite smell is    baking bread    .

3.  My favorite taste is   anything buttery .

4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was    probably the Alhambra. It's one of the most spectacular places in the world.

5. The best sound ever is   the sound of children laughing. Try to listen to it without smiling.

6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is  Labello chapstick .


7.  My favorite of all the senses is   probably sight. I can't imagine living in this world without being able to see it .

***

Don't forget to link up with Lauren


1 comment:

Trisha Jones said...

Your answer to number one is a good one. That's definitely a great feeling.