August 22, 2012

Scalloped Jean Shorts Refashion

 
When I saw these adorable scalloped jean shorts on Pinterest,
 
I knew I wanted to make some:
 
{via}
But I'm not that into the whole frayed jean look (remember those jean skirts that were super popular a few years ago with the unsewn frayed hem? Well I bought one of those and then promptly hemmed it back up!) so I thought I would take a slightly different approach.
 
Luckily I had some old jeans lying around, and I cut them long enough to hem the scallops like I wanted.
 
 
 
 
I fashioned these!
 
 
(Sorry for the blurry pictures!)

 
I probably could have done a better job pressing the scallops (though stretch jeans are surprising difficult to iron) I think they came out pretty cute, no?
 
Too bad summer is almost over...
 
 
 

1 comment:

Belen said...

I'm in love. I want to do this!