August 24, 2012

Filling in Blanks on Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!
 
When I woke up this morning I thought it was Thursday, so imagine my delight when I realized it was actually Friday!
 
What a nice surprise.
 
***
 
 
 

1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is     Come home after work, crack a bottle of wine, and spend some time unwinding on the balcony and chatting with my roommates  .

2. This Friday I am     Going to my roommate's work party and then hosting a mini dinner for a couple of friends. We're carbloading for our 5k race tomorrow morning and the extra 4 miles we're going afterwards    .

3. The best thing about a weekend is    getting to sleep in  .

4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling     a little bit sad that I didn't make more time to do outdoorsy summery things like go to the beach and hang out in the park. 

5. The best thing I did this summer was    graduate from my master's .

 
6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is   fall fashion and getting to wear layers again! It's hard when its too hot for accessories. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm a little sundressed out at this point. Bring on the pants and tights and boots!  .

7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose    Those two weeks between spring and summer, when the sun is getting warm but the breeze is still cool, and the weather is finally nice enough to be out at night in just a cardigan. Also, all the best flowers bloom around then, so everything smells amazing!


Don't forget to link up with Lauren!
 
***
 
 

No comments: