Happy Friday Everyone!
1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 28. But not for another six months. I'm excited about it actually, it seems like a real grown up age :)
2. The best birthday present ever would be a trip to Italy to visit my family this Christmas, who I haven't seen for two years! In fact, these two years since I moved from Italy have been the longest amount of time I've ever spent away from there! I can't wait to go visit again .
3. My favorite birthday to date was my 27th birthday. Maybe it wasn't my absolute favorite, but it was pretty amazing. I had a Whiskey Tasting party at my apartment, complete with hors d'oeuvre, balloons, and a champagne toast. Lots of my New York friends came, mixing old friends with new friends. It was splendid .
4. Birthdays make me feel like the center of attention. Which I think everyone should get to experience once a year .
5. The worst birthday I ever had was my 23rd birthday. My friend (whose birthday is 3 days after mine) and I piggybacked on two other people's birthday and did a big group thing with a bunch of people I didn't know. It turned out to be really boring and expensive and I was kind of bummed.
6. When I was born my mother almost thought she had the wrong baby! I had a full head of jet-back hair and almond eyes--my parents thought they'd accidentally switched me with a half-Asian baby!
7. So far (one of my) my favorite age(s) has been 22. I had just moved to Italy and life was so new and exciting. 25 was also pretty amazing. But to be honest, I feel like every year of my life has been better than the one before, so I can't complain .
Don't forget to link up with Lauren!