August 10, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!


1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is    28.  But not for another six months. I'm excited about it actually, it seems like a real grown up age :)  


2. The best birthday present ever would be     a trip to Italy to visit my family this Christmas, who I haven't seen for two years! In fact, these two years since I moved from Italy have been the longest amount of time I've ever spent away from there! I can't wait to go visit again  .


3. My favorite birthday to date was    my 27th birthday. Maybe it wasn't my absolute favorite, but it was pretty amazing. I had a Whiskey Tasting party at my apartment, complete with hors d'oeuvre, balloons, and a champagne toast. Lots of my New York friends came, mixing old friends with new friends. It was splendid .


4. Birthdays make me feel      like the center of attention. Which I think everyone should get to experience once a year .

5. The worst birthday I ever had was    my 23rd birthday. My friend (whose birthday is 3 days after mine) and I piggybacked on two other people's birthday and did a big group thing with a bunch of people I didn't know. It turned out to be really boring and expensive and I was kind of bummed.

6. When I was born  my mother almost thought she had the wrong baby! I had a full head of jet-back hair and almond eyes--my parents thought they'd accidentally switched me with a half-Asian baby!

7. So far (one of my) my favorite age(s) has been    22. I had just moved to Italy and life was so new and exciting. 25 was also pretty amazing. But to be honest, I feel like every year of my life has been better than the one before, so I can't complain  .



***

Don't forget to link up with Lauren!

No comments: