August 3, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!





1. I am proud of   everything I've achieved academically and professionally. Being a post-grad looking for a real job is tough--and sometimes demoralizing--but I know the right thing is waiting for me. Even when I wonder how long it'll take, I never wonder whether or not I've made the right choices leading up to here. I know I have.   .



2. This weekend I will    be in Cambridge, for Wedding Dress Factory: Part III! We're doing another fitting and we might even finish the dress this weekend! Stay tuned for photos!     .



3. A secret dream I have is    to open a little bakery/cafe/bookshop when I retire. I want to spend my golden years reading a great book surrounded by the scent of baking butter croissants   .



4. I can't handle      rude people who have no consideration for others .


5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is    when people try to shove onto the subway before everyone has gotten off (see #4) .




6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is     Losing yourself in an amazing novel (right now I'm reading The Shadow of the Wind, by Carlos Luis Zafon. My roommate lent it to me and it's sooo good!)  .



7. I think everyone should    take a few minutes every day to try to see the world from someone else's perspective. If we all considered things from the points of view of other people, and made an effort to understand them, the world would have much less conflict  . 
***

{don't forget to link up with Lauren!}

No comments: