March 31, 2012

Home Is Where The Kitchen Is

I love coming home. 

I love coming home for a million reasons (seeing my family, hanging out with my mom, lounging on my couch, never getting dressed, taking naps, catching up with my brother, having leisurely breakfasts, seeing my dad) but mostly because home is where my kitchen is. 

Well, really it's my mom's kitchen. But I grew up in it, so it's a little bit mine.

And for some reason, everything I make in here tastes so much better. 

I'm pretty sure it looks better, too 
(thanks to a little help from instagram).

Lunch
Mache, watercress, and avocado salad topped with a poached egg, cracked black pepper, sea salt, and sesame toast. 






Dinner
Argentinian pink shrimp in a white wine, garlic, and lemon sauce over lemon pepper pappardelle and a glass of sauvignon blanc.






What are you having for dinner tonight? 

Bon Appetit! 

1 comment:

Leesh said...

shrimp + pappardelle = delicious goodness, my kind of meal.