March 23, 2012

Fill In The Colorful Blank Friday




1.  My favorite color is    teal    .

2.   My home decor color palette includes    a lot of white with color accents    .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color    green. It brings out my green eyes. Although I wear so much black/white/grey that I usually get compliments if I wear any color .

4. The color I detest is  purple. I loathe purple.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be    black, white, nude .

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is     bright blue. It just clashes with me .

7.  The color of my favorite dress is    gold .

What's your favorite color?


5 comments:

Meg @ Mr.C and Me said...

really like teal too! :) found you via little things we do. and p.s. aaadore your blog layout/theme. gorgeous!

katmcd said...

Big teal fan here too!!

Leesh said...

Teal is a great colour. I'm very curious of this favorite gold coloured dress of yours.

Han said...

I love the colour teal :) Green is one of my favourite colours but not lime green - way too bright for me lol.

Amy Powell said...

oh, I'd love a gold dress!!

hope you had a good weekend :)