March 2, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday



1.  The highlight of my week was    booking my ticket to Buenos Aires! I'm going to Montevideo, Uruguay for a school project next week, and my friend and I are taking a little trip to Argentina the first weekend! I've always wanted to go and I'm so excited! .

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be    simple with a bit of a girly, retro feel .

3.  My first vehicle was    a moped! A merlot-colored Scarabeo (like a Vespa).

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is   chapstick. Vanilla Mint Softlips, to be precise. I don't like having dry lips .

5. My favorite way to waste time is  window shopping on Pinterest .

6. Right now I could really go for    a hearty soup and salad. I didn't have breakfast this morning and I'm starving for lunch! 

7.  This weekend I will be   running 12 miles tomorrow morning! It's our last long run before the half marathon (13.1 miles) in two weeks! And starting to get ready for my trip to South America! (I fly back from Uruguay on the 17th and my race is the 18th! I hope I'm not too jetlagged and tired!)



No comments: