February 4, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday on Saturday




1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is    traveling to every country in the world. Some of them more than once .

2.    Garlic in guacamole    is something I like that other people think is weird I know it's not supposed to go in it--and I don't usually put it in--but every once in a while it adds a little bit of kick!

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be     "How to do Thirty Hours of Stuff in a Twenty-Four Hour Day." Not a very exciting movie, but that pretty much sums up how busy I feel these days! 

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are     the 1920s Prohibition Era Valentine's Day Massacre Costume Party my roommates and I are having next weekend  ,   working up to 11 miles on my training runs   and    possibly going home for a weekend to see my mom, and my little brother, who I haven't seen since Thanksgiving!

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is  none. I'm not a big shower singer .

6.  If I found out that the production of    Zico Coconut Water     was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is    listening to Jazz  .


1 comment:

Leesh said...

I also like Zico coconut water, especially the Mango and Pina Colada ones mixed with orange juice. For some reason, I can't drink coconut water straight.