1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is traveling to every country in the world. Some of them more than once .
2. Garlic in guacamole is something I like that other people think is weird. I know it's not supposed to go in it--and I don't usually put it in--but every once in a while it adds a little bit of kick!
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "How to do Thirty Hours of Stuff in a Twenty-Four Hour Day." Not a very exciting movie, but that pretty much sums up how busy I feel these days!
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are the 1920s Prohibition Era Valentine's Day Massacre Costume Party my roommates and I are having next weekend , working up to 11 miles on my training runs and possibly going home for a weekend to see my mom, and my little brother, who I haven't seen since Thanksgiving!
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is none. I'm not a big shower singer .
6. If I found out that the production of Zico Coconut Water was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is listening to Jazz .