January 6, 2012

My Tropical Paradise

After waiting six weeks for this amazing vacation, I'm finally here!

It's even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. 

The property is lush with tropical vegetation. 


The water is crystalline perfection. 



The sand is soft and white and doesn't burn your feet. 



The view from my bungalow/treehouse loft room is spectacular.



The sunsets are breathtaking. 





My friend and her family have been nothing but warm and welcoming, 
and her baby girl is simply delightful. 


The sound of the waves is so soothing I keep falling asleep like a baby and taking naps all the time. 

I can't believe I have a whole week here. 

Ahhh. Paradise...




2 comments:

internodiciotto said...

wow i think i am very jelous! this looks just amazing, wish to be in a paradis like this as well! :D enjoy it

Michelle's Style File said...

Looks amazing! Enjoy.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY