January 29, 2012

Joyeux Anniversaire!

Yesterday was my 27th Birthday. 

I am officially in my late twenties. But I'm not too worried about it. 

As I told my roommates in a moment of tipsy optimism the night before, the reason I love birthdays (and I always have) is because each year of my life is better than the one before, so birthdays represent the end of something great, and the beginning of something even better!

My roommates and me, cramming ourselves into the hallway for a photo.

My roommates and I hosted a fancy little affair at our apartment, with drinks, hors d'oeuvres, and a smattering of all my favorite people in New York. 

I can't think of a better way to have rung in the beginning of my 28th year of life. 

Thank you everyone for being in my life and making it that much more amazing! 





2 comments:

Leesh said...

Happy birthday Julia! I hope you had a fabulous time celebrating your 27th birthday. May you have many more wonderful birthdays to come.

Desiree said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! :-)