January 13, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday




1.   The last thing I ate was     sushi and pinkberry frozen yogurt with mango, raspberries, and mochi   .

2.   The last song I listened to was    one by Francoise Hardy while I dozed on the plane      .


3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Julia} :  Jail, Ail... and that's all I can think of for now      .

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick    black. Most of my clothes are black anyway, and the faded ones would become grey, which I wear a lot anyway    .

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    My camera, a bunch of chargers, my wallet, my travel wallet with my passport, boarding passes, and train ticket, my make up pouch, vanilla mint softlips, and a bunch of other random crap  .

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    bed! I just got home after 14 hours of traveling back from Jamaica (I took a bus to a plane to another plane to an airtrain to a regular train to a taxi cab) and I am thoroughly exhausted!

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is   "Take On Me" by Aha. It's not like I really dance to it, but whenever it comes on my running playlist, I always feel like dancing! 

***

Sweet Dreams!


No comments: