December 30, 2011

New Year's Blanks





1.   New Years is   a night I love, always a grand time, even though so many people love to hate. I usually spend it with my bestie, Molly (post about that coming up tomorrow) but this year it wasn't possible.     .

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be  to stick with my half marathon training, and if I achieve that goal, to aim for a marathon the year after. Although it's more of a goal than a resolution    .

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to  take more pictures of random day to day things. I think I'll renew that resolution next year   .

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was   none? I rarely make resolutions, and when I do, I rarely stick to them. They've certainly never been time consuming    .

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve   with one or all of my roommates, maybe. I'm not quite sure yet! 

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be   to find a jab I love (that pays well), as soon as possible, but that doesn't start until July so that I can take a month off after school ends to visit my family in Italy and go to my friend's wedding in Ireland  .

7.  2012 is going to be   the first year I'll be a real grown up  .


***


3 comments:

megan said...

I had a resolution to do a project 365 and take a photo a day last year... I think I made it till February. Ha! I want to actually DO it this year! Stopping by from FIll in the Blank Friday.

mygardenblue said...

ah! I want to go to Italy & Ireland!!!! I need a job too so I can go with you.

good luck on finding that great job. Oh and don't turn into a grown up yet... they are NO fun! Stay a kid all your life :O)

Amanda Julia said...

Hi,

I really enjoy your blog (and your blog layout).How did you get the quotes, calendar and pictures on the right hand side?
I am a new blogger and terrible at figuring out the layouts and stuff, any help is appreciated :)

Also, try not to be a real grownup, its not all its cracked up to be sometimes ;)