1. New Years is a night I love, always a grand time, even though so many people love to hate. I usually spend it with my bestie, Molly (post about that coming up tomorrow) but this year it wasn't possible. .
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to stick with my half marathon training, and if I achieve that goal, to aim for a marathon the year after. Although it's more of a goal than a resolution .
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to take more pictures of random day to day things. I think I'll renew that resolution next year .
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was none? I rarely make resolutions, and when I do, I rarely stick to them. They've certainly never been time consuming .
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve with one or all of my roommates, maybe. I'm not quite sure yet!
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to find a jab I love (that pays well), as soon as possible, but that doesn't start until July so that I can take a month off after school ends to visit my family in Italy and go to my friend's wedding in Ireland .
7. 2012 is going to be the first year I'll be a real grown up .