December 11, 2011

The Gift Of Giving

When I lived in Italy I loved preparing for the holidays.

Not that I don't love it now, but I don't really have time to anymore.

Where as then I had weeks to plan and buy and wrap up my gifts carefully before my family came to visit me or I went home to visit them, now it's far more hectic.

For the last couple of years I've had final exams and papers until around the 20th of December (not to mention a holiday gift budget that is significantly reduced compared to when I had a job) and then it's a mad four-day scramble to get presents for everyone.

This year is no different.

I've essentially been writing papers and doing group projects and presentations since before Thanksgiving. And I'm not done until next Monday.

But every once in a while I give myself a little break on Pinterest or Etsy to rest my brain a bit, and lately I've seen what would make some adorable gifts for the special sombodies in your life.


For the dreamer:
Co and Waito via  Pinterest

For the whimsical:

Export Italy via  Pinterest



For the baby:
Inktastik via Pinterest

For the minimalist:
The Seting Stake Time via Pinterest

For the dapper gentleman:

GQ via Pinterest

For the sarcastic:

Kate Spade via Pinterest

For the fashionista:

The Berry via Pinterest

For the crafter:

Mary Engelbreit via Pinterest

For the edgy:

HonestlyWTF via Pinterest

What gifts are on your wish list this year?


4 comments:

Leesh said...

That bib made me crack up this morning. It is adorable.

Dorkys Ramos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorkys Ramos said...

Ooh I really like those black gloves with the pretty bows!

internodiciotto said...

this is a great list! :D