December 16, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday




1.   My most favorite "little thing" is   having a chunk of time and knowing I can do whatever I want with it .

2.   I'd give anything to  not have to worry about finding a job     .

3.  I can't believe   I'm graduating in six months!

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is   finishing both the assignments that I have slated to be done by today (one is necessary, but both is unlikely)  .

5.  The last thing I want to do today is   work on my budgeting final. I hate excel!!

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:   "The thing I'm most looking forward to over the holidays is planning our annual christmas party with my mom, and going to Jamaica!

7.  My favorite candle scent is    unscented. I love the look of candles, but I really really hate the smell of scented candles. It's like an instant migraine for me .



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ooh Jamaica for Christmas....that sounds wonderful!