December 19, 2011

Done!

Yesterday, in an incredible feat of Fuck You Finals determination, I churned out an 18 page term paper in ten hours, effectively closing out this semester.

Yes, I still have to edit it, and do one more small assignment, but I'm essentially done.

Done.

After four--FOUR--weeks of finals, presentations, term papers, group projects, and every other imaginable assignment, I'm finally done with this semester.

And I'm three quarters done with grad school.

I'd dwell on this a little longer if I didn't have to go to Boston in three hours--for which I still haven't packed.

Hopefully in the next month I have off I'll have a bit more time to dedicate here.

Design Is Mine via Pinterest

But not before I follow my post-finals bliss to Cambridge, NY, Jamaica, Cambridge, and back to NY. 

Be back soon!



No comments: