November 18, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday





1.   A nervous habit I have is    picking off my nail polish, but only if it's already chipping   .

2.   Something that makes me sad is   how much money people will spend next week on the biggest shopping day of the year--on completely useless shit--when there are so many people in need      .

3.  Today I am thankful for    my discipline. I've had a long day, but I still laced up m sneakers to go for the run I missed this morning when I slept in    .

4. My favorite room in my house is    my bedroom. It's full of lovely plants and decorated a calming white with splashes of merry color  .

5.  I can't stand    slow sidewalk amblers. Seriously, get out of my way! .

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would    get myself a bunch of new winter running gear. Suggestions for good brands?

7.  The last person I hung out with were    my roommates, who just got home .



1 comment:

Jen said...

I fell in love with Nike's Tempo running shorts, and I highly recommend them, even if it may be a bit cold for them now. Nike also has a ton of other great running gear. I have heard great things about lululemon, but I haven't tried them yet and they are a bit pricey.

Good for you heading out for a run after a long day!