November 4, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday



1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     that I get to spend the whole weekend puppysitting Walter! The cutest most snuggliest little puppy that ever was!

2.   Colder weather makes me   want to hibernate and eat lots of food. But also go running, cause I have such better endurance when it's cold! (Although it's hard getting out of bed in the morning!)      .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    my new running shoes, being done with midterms, and the trip to Jamaica that I'm planning!

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    all of them? I refuse to answer this question. I love my shoes too much .

5.  My personality type is    ENTJ, according to one random online test I took. Not sure what it all means.

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     most things I like. But I'm getting better at it!

7.  My favorite color to wear is    grey or black. I must own 20 grey and black cardigans. I love nude, brown and olive, too  .



1 comment:

Leesh said...

I love Jamaica. I am jealous that you are planning a trip there. Where are you going to stay? Are you thinking of an all-inclusive resort? We stayed at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton in Aug 2010. They have really good food and a very big pool.