1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of unholy hell. I would never in a million years get up at dawn to go shopping, let alone when I'd have to battle a bazillion people to do so. I don't remember the last time I bought anything on Black Friday. Tomorrow I'm going to a show at a Botanical Garden. Much more civilized, if you ask me .
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for a place to hide from all the crazed bargain shoppers .
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was the delicious butter-basted turkey my brother so lovingly spent all afternoon dousing in its own buttery juices. My mother made a splendid pecan pie, and I made a delicious cranberry horseradish relish .
4. Something I've been learning lately is that incremental accomplishments are rewarding. Things start to add up and the results start to show if you stick to something long enough .
5. I cannot start my day without brushing my teeth and making my bed .
6. My nighttime attire consists of leggings and a long-sleeved shirt (here at home). Shorts and a tank top (in NY) cause the heat is always on .
7. I am looking forward to being done with this semester and having a whole month off!