November 25, 2011

Black Friday Blanks




1.   Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of   unholy hell. I would never in a million years get up at dawn to go shopping, let alone when I'd have to battle a bazillion people to do so. I don't remember the last time I bought anything on Black Friday. Tomorrow I'm going to a show at a Botanical Garden. Much more civilized, if you ask me .

2.   If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for   a place to hide from all the crazed bargain shoppers  .

3.  The best thing I ate yesterday was    the delicious butter-basted turkey my brother so lovingly spent all afternoon dousing in its own buttery juices. My mother made a splendid pecan pie, and I made a delicious cranberry horseradish relish  .

4. Something I've been learning lately is   that incremental accomplishments are rewarding. Things start to add up and the results start to show if you stick to something long enough .

5.  I cannot start my day without    brushing my teeth and making my bed .

6.  My nighttime attire consists of   leggings and a long-sleeved shirt (here at home). Shorts and a tank top (in NY) cause the heat is always on  .

7.  I am looking forward to    being done with this semester and having a whole month off! 


2 comments:

Emily said...

twins! leggings and being done with the semester BAM ! glad to have found your blog!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Hahahah totally agree with #1!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!