October 14, 2011

Filling In Blanks On A Foggy Friday





1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was     scrap my plans to move to South America for a year and go to Spain instead so that I would be closer to my family and my boyfriend. I know that doesn't sound really selfless, but my selflessness is more easily found in micro acts, not macro acts. I don't mind making little sacrifices, but when it comes to the big picture, I'm still very much my own priority.

2.   When it comes to working out    I'm reformed! I used to hate running! Now I run 5k 3-4 times a week in the morning! 

3.  A woman should always   keep in mind that we (women) shouldn't have to compete with each other to get ahead  .

4. I wish I could    be more efficient about getting my work done    and then I'd   have a lot more free time to relax  .

5.  A best friend is   never afraid to tell you when you're being an asshole, and the first to tell you when you're being awesome .

6.  I can't get enough of    Pinterest! I'm getting so many amazing ideas for sewing and home decor projects! 

7.  This weekend I am   working, working, working, and maybe going thrifting with my friend for Halloween accessories! 

***


3 comments:

JenCoen said...

I love me some Pinterest too!! Great FITBF! Happy Weekend!!

Amanda said...

Love your answer to #3!

Dorkys Ramos said...

I agree, your answer to #3 was spot on. The cattiness is not cute and I hate feeling like if you're nice you're never going to get noticed or ahead. We're always being pitted against one another.

Kudos on the running. I'm not at that level, but lately have been wanting to run and release some stress.

Hope you had a productive weekend!