October 13, 2011

Crab Genocide


A couple of weekends ago, on a rainy Saturday afternoon, my roommate Barbara, her sister, and I went down to Fish, in the West Village, to enjoy all-you-can-eat Blue Crab with my friends Will, Oliver, and a bunch of other people.



When Will told me about all-you-can-eat crab--for only $21.95!--I got super excited!



Endless seafood? 
For four whole hours? 
(The deal is only available from noon to 4pm) 
For less than $30?



Yes please!


What ensued was four hours of Old Bay and lemon covered deliciousness.




Between the nine of us we must have gone through at least a hundred crabs.



We called it Crab Genocide.



And oh my what a delicious genocide it was.


If you're in the New York area, I highly highly recommend going. But go soon, crab season is ending!


Fish
280 Bleecker St. (& 7th Ave)
all-you-can-eat blue crab 12-4pm





1 comment:

Leesh said...

I got all excited just reading and looking at this post because I am going to New York in December...until I read this --> "But go soon, crab season is ending!"

Oh well, next time.