1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was scrap my plans to move to South America for a year and go to Spain instead so that I would be closer to my family and my boyfriend. I know that doesn't sound really selfless, but my selflessness is more easily found in micro acts, not macro acts. I don't mind making little sacrifices, but when it comes to the big picture, I'm still very much my own priority.
2. When it comes to working out I'm reformed! I used to hate running! Now I run 5k 3-4 times a week in the morning!
3. A woman should always keep in mind that we (women) shouldn't have to compete with each other to get ahead .
4. I wish I could be more efficient about getting my work done and then I'd have a lot more free time to relax .
5. A best friend is never afraid to tell you when you're being an asshole, and the first to tell you when you're being awesome .
6. I can't get enough of Pinterest! I'm getting so many amazing ideas for sewing and home decor projects!
7. This weekend I am working, working, working, and maybe going thrifting with my friend for Halloween accessories!