September 26, 2011

Julia's Alphabet

I really should be finishing editing this article that I'm working on, but I figured I could take a few minutes to fill out a cute little alphabet Q&A.







A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Full. I sometimes wish I had a queen, but my room isn't big enough, and I'm tiny enough to fit comfortably in a full, even with another person. 
C. Chore that you hate: Mopping. Ew. 
D. Dogs: Are adorable. As long as they aren't mine. Too much responsibility. 
E. Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth, going for a run, showering, checking my email.
F. Favorite color: Green.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, mostly. But I'm starting to appreciate gold more and more, if it's classy. 
H. Height: 5'2". 
I. Instruments you play: I played the piano for 10 years, but it's been almost 10 years since I stopped playing, so I hardly remember anything. 
J. Job title: Graduate student. Cash money, oh yeah. 
K. Kids: Not yet. Some day?
L. Live: your life with no regrets. But if you do regret, it's better to regret something you did than regret something you didn't do.
M. Mother’s name: Marie Christine. 
N. Nicknames: Jules. If you call me Julia Gulia I might have to kick you in the shins.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never. 
P. Pet peeves: Oh man. Slow sidewalk walkers, people who try to get on the subway before everyone gets off, people who spit, when the tag is sticking out of someone's shirt, when parents let their children run around like little hellions in public spaces. I could go on, but I won't...
Q. Quote from a movie: "I haven't got a snobbish bone in my body." - Constance Threntham, Gosford Park
R. Right or left handed: Right handed, but a bit ambidextrous for certain things. 
S. Siblings: One little brother. Well, little as in younger. He's actually much bigger than me. I can't really beat on him anymore.
T. Time you wake up: It depends on the day. Anywhere between 7 and 9 usually. 10 on weekends. 
U. Underwear: Lace boy shorts. Comfortable, sexy, and they look good (read: invisible) under everything. 
V. Vegetable you hate: Okra. It's bitter and slimy at the same time!
W. What makes you run late: Deciding what to wear. I'm such a spaz at getting dressed in the mornings. 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Both wrists, both ankles, one knee, my mouth (when I fell face first off a bunk bed. ow.), lots of dental X-rays.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I just bought an ice cream machine and I've been going crazy making frozen yogurt. Frozen custard is coming soon!
Z. Zoo animal: I love baby giraffes. And baby elephants. And baby penguins. Zoo babies are all pretty cute, it's just sad that they live in the zoo :(


What's your alphabet?