September 29, 2011

How Pinteresting! WANT!

I lately jumped on Pinterest bandwagon and I don't regret a single unproductive minute that I've spent on it. 


Aside from cute sewing and DIY projects, delicious recipes, and fun fashion inspiration, browsing though Pinterest is like an aromatherapy mind massage: probably has no long-term therapeutic effects, but sinfully pleasant while it lasts. 


I've started pinning on a few boards, so I thought I'd take you through a little tour of each one over the next few weeks. 


WANT! Is the board on which I put stuff that I love that doesn't really fit into any other category (since I pretty much want everything I pin), including smoking hot guys, but I didn't put any of them up here today. 


Next time :)


Aqua Vespa


Vintage Baking Trays


Vintage Suitcases
Birdcage Umbrella


Vintage Mercedes




Striped Umbrella


What do you WANT?


2 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Wait do I follow you on Pinterest already? Cause I NEED to repin and find that birdcage umbrella and vintage suitcases. So pretty...

Dorkys Ramos said...

Following now :)