September 23, 2011

Fill In The Blanks On A Foggy Friday

This morning as I was going for a run around the reservoir, I noticed that I couldn't see a single building downtown. 


Everything was covered in fog, and for a moment, it felt like I wasn't in a crazy huge city anymore. I was surrounded by trees, there was a nice breeze, a few raindrops even, and I was just absorbing this amazing feeling of calmness from the park around me.


What a wonderful way to start a Friday morning. 







1.   The best thing I did all week was     go running every single morning, even when I was exhausted and didn't feel like it. I run the reservoir twice, which is 5k, and I don't even get winded! I've come a long way from my paltry little run around the block in Rome  .

2.      Not having class today     makes me super happy.

3.  Pets are   adorable, but a lot of responsibility   .

4.     Not having any regrets     is the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to     boots, cardigans, and delicious roomie dinners .

6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is       black skinny jeans. I can't believe I don't own any  .

7.  This weekend I am going to      be working allllll day every day on three super important writing assignments I have due. But I'll also be going to a couple of birthday parties and having dinner with a friend, so it's not too bleak .





1 comment:

Amy Rene said...

good luck with writing assignments! I know those are tough :)

hope you had a great weekend!

{I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}