September 9, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

 
 
1.   Somewhere, someone is    taking a nap. Lucky bastard .

2.     Beautiful things      are my muse.

3.  It would suck if           were no more because      .

4.     A giant iced coffee first things in the morning     was my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like     a delicious meal with a few unexpected side dishes .

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want   an apartment in each of my favorite city, and the means to get there and spend time there a few times a year   .

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...      my friend and I ran into each other--literally--and both went tumbling to the ground. We may have been drinking....



2 comments:

Mimi said...

yay for number 6! i would love that too. :)

p.s. i want to take a nap!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

Venassa said...

Mmm.. a giant iced coffee would make my day right now too.