August 26, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is    having a picnic with a few good friends  .

2.    People who try to squeeze onto the train/subway/bus before everyone has gotten off     make me want to punch someone (namely, them).

3.  I like   warm weather    because    I don't have to wear pants! 

4.   Boondoggle   is a funny word.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be    mascara .

6.  I'm happy that    I'm starting school again in ten days! It's been a long summer .

7.  I would never    get anything on my face pierced. If I haven't done it yet, it's not going to happen .
*** 
 

3 comments:

Luisa Rodríguez said...

#2 is soo true. I hate that!


I got here through The little things we do. I love that I bumped into this blog.
Maybe you could come visit me too sometime.. 
Have a nice day!


___________________________________________________
http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

Bay Park Dream said...

Boondoggle is an awesome word!

Cute blog you have here :) I'm your newest follower

~Tammy
www.bayparkdream.blogspot.com

Leesh said...

I'm with you on #3. It sounds kinda funny to say you don't like wearing pants. It's almost implying that you go around half naked, but don't worry I know what you mean. I prefer to wear dresses and skirts than pants.