August 6, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

 
 
1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding      depends on the event and the season. I don't have one that I go to every time   .

2.  This week has been   pretty normal, as far as my Malian weeks have been.I finally finished all my souvenir/gift shopping and I'm thrilled with the results .

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat    a mango.

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is  non-existent. I love all my shoes and each pair has its own time to shine  .

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is      all the random stuff I carry around in my wallet -- an old 100 Lira coin, a funny fortune cookie fortune, a quote on a tea bag tag -- each one reminds me of something  .

6.  My favorite person is     my little brother. I would do/give anything for him   .

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say       "The first person I call when I get  great news is                                    ."



No comments: