I've gotten so carried away with Mali that I've almost forgotten about our regular routine, here at The World Is My Oyster!
This morning I'm off to the Grand Marche` (the big market), which I will most certainly be writing about later, but first I think I should fill in some blanks!
1. The best news I ever received was probably when I got into Columbia. I've gotten lots of other great news, but none that so altered the course of my life .
2. Something I'm looking forward to is drinking fresh milk. Seriously. I'm not even much of a milk person, but the fact that I can't have it here is making me crave it!
3. Something I would never do is live in the suburbs. Cities are as essential to me as air, water, and food.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Dorothy Parker. She was a quite a pistol for her day and age, imagine what she would get up to in the 21st Century!
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be Re-examined 1950s chic .
6. One should always be tolerant. Of others, as well as ourselves .
7. I want to buy ridiculous amounts of fabric at the Grand Marche` today! .