July 2, 2011

Friday Blanks On Saturday


I've gotten so carried away with Mali that I've almost forgotten about our regular routine, here at The World Is My Oyster!

This morning I'm off to the Grand Marche` (the big market), which I will most certainly be writing about later, but first I think I should fill in some blanks!


1.   The best news I ever received was     probably when I got into Columbia. I've gotten lots of other great news, but none that so altered the course of my life  .

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is   drinking fresh milk. Seriously. I'm not even much of a milk person, but the fact that I can't have it here is making me crave it!

3.  Something I would never do is    live in the suburbs. Cities are as essential to me as air, water, and food.

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose  Dorothy Parker. She was a quite a pistol for her day and age, imagine what she would get up to in the 21st Century!

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be    Re-examined 1950s chic  .

6.  One should always    be tolerant. Of others, as well as ourselves .

7.  I want to    buy ridiculous amounts of fabric at the Grand Marche` today!  .



Happy Saturday Everyone!


No comments: