July 15, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I was going to post about going rock climbing last weekend, but Malian internet is making me stabby, so I'll upload those photos on Saturday. 

In the mean time it's time to fill some blanks.



1.   I am a       night person. I need six alarms to wake up in the morning. No joke   .

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    Pink Martini, Diana Krall, and my friend Rhiannon's Stevie Wonder station (mine isn't as good)  .

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are      D'yer Mak'er, by Led Zeppelin; Daydreamin', by Jill Scott and Lupe Fiasco; Jammin', by Bob Marley.

4.  My favorite pattern is   polka dots. And stripes.

5.  My favorite perfume is     Occitane Lemon Verbena  .

6.  Rules are    sometimes so incredibly frustrating, and sometimes a life saver. I'm a contrarian by nature, but there are some rules that even I appreciate  .

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation are     em dashes and semicolons; I have a lot of semi-dependent thoughts  .

***
 

No comments: