June 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday On A Thursday

 
 
{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Zero. Surprisingly few of  my close friends have gotten married.

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Set my alarm clock.

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
South America. Every single country.

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Picnics? Haha
I'm not very outdoorsy, but I love swimming in the ocean.

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
As a child I probably wanted to do everything at some point or another. In middle/high school I wanted to be a lawyer or a judge.

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A big balcony, a rooftop garden, and a hot tub.

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Something ethnic probably. My friend and I are going to see a play and getting dinner first, but we haven't decided where to eat yet.

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
They probably wouldn't find me at home, since Saturday night I'm usually out and about. 

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
I have absolutely no idea.

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Have a bottle of wine with friends, sew something, read a book.


No comments: