June 7, 2011

A Sneak Preview: The Bow Clutch

Remember when I was obsessed with these dresses?

Well, I got to work and I found a pattern that worked and I modified it a bit and I finally made myself a dress exactly like I wanted. But it's not quite finished yet, so I can't show you.

But I did whip up a little matching clutch, using this adorable pattern, which I thought I'd share.




 I cannot for the life of me get that last one to rotate, but I uploaded it anyway to show you the little pop of neon pink lining.



It makes me happy!

Can't wait to show you the dress!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

so cute!! can't wait to see the dress! :-)

Jen said...

I love this! Great job! I'm sure the dress will be amazing!

Amanda said...

CUTE!! I can't even sew buttons so I am incredibly impressed :)