June 24, 2011

Midnight Friday Blanks

 
1.   The last thing I ate was     Tacos al Pastor, shrimp ceviche, and chips and guacamole at Barrio Chino. 

2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is   a delicious fresh Malian mango. Unfortunately the next thing I'll be eating is airplane food.

3.  The best things    in life fall into one of the following categories: friends & family, food & drink, travel & adventure, love & sex .

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is  seeing a new, wonderful place for the very first time and getting to explore it completely.

5.  Sports are    very unimportant to me. I'll go to the occasional live sporting event and have fun, but I hate watching sports on TV.

6.  I miss     my grandmother's house in Rome :(

7.  Right now I am     pulling an all-nighter before my early morning flight to Mali tomorrow morning!

***

Don't forget to link up with Lauren!
 
 

3 comments:

The Michelle Show said...

Tacos al pastor!!! I'm craving now, sheesh!

Sarah said...

I can't even express how badly I wish I had eaten what you were eating!! And, wow. A house in Rome must be so amazingly gorgeous - I'd love to see pics!

monica said...

why does all food talk make me hungry?

xo monica