June 23, 2011

Leaving for Mali!

Today is my last day in NY before I leave bright and early tomorrow morning for two months in Mali!

I've been packing like a crazy person for the last three days, because I'm not only packing for Mali, but I'm also packing up the rest of my things and moving into a new place in September (more about that later).

I hope I have time to finish packing everything by 6, since I have dinner plans with friends tonight, and then I have to leave for the airport at like 5am! But worst case scenario I'll spend all night packing up and sleep on the flight to Morocco.

Anyway, back to packing up all my books and shoes! 

I'll be back in a couple of days, writing from Mali!


2 comments:

J. said...

Have a wonderful trip! I'm looking forward to seeing pics!

Rebel Mel said...

So exciting! Have a safe trip, I look forward to reading all about it! :)