It sort of feels like all I've been doing in June--aside from the million other things I've been doing--is going back and forth between New York and Cambridge.
I really shouldn't complain. I get to see my family and friends and spend time at home. And luckily there's internet on the bus, so even the rides aren't too bad. And hopefully all this travel is prepping me for my all-day flight to Africa next week. But still, it's a lot of back and forth.
Luckily I'm on vacation, so even with all the traveling, I still have time to cook delicious food with my mom, hang out with my brother, see my friends, and even blog!
1. The last movie I saw was Defiance. That was a few weeks ago, but since then I've seen the entire last season of both Dexter and Law and Order: SVU. Yeah, I have a lot of free time on my hands .
2. I want to have enough time to finish the dresses I'm making for Africa .
3. Surprises are best when they're completely unexpected. Although they're almost as fun when you know someone is planning one for you.
4. The best accessory is a beautiful smile. And a pair of earrings .
5. My favorite warm drink is a toss up between a steamy cup of Earl Grey and a creamy latte .
6. My favorite cold drink is sparkling water with lemon .
7. Currently loving sandals, linen dresses, giant hats, picnics, brunch, summer rain (except when it interferes with my morning run) .
Don't forget to link up with Lauren!