1. This weekend I'm going to The Belmont! I cannot wait to put on my a pretty summer dress, a ridiculously huge hat, and sit around all afternoon having a picnic and watching a horse race!
3. My next vacation
will be is right now! I've been out of school for a month, and I don't leave for Mali (which although an amazing adventure, will not be a vacation) in two weeks. I'm relishing the time off to really relax, explore NY, and get done the things on my to do list.
4. My favorite way to relax is Sharing a bottle of wine and great conversation with close friends, losing myself in a great novel, or catching up on a favorite TV show.
5. When vacationing one should always be open to anything. Sometimes the best adventures are the ones you would have never expected.
6. When vacationing one should never over-schedule oneself. Vacations are for relaxing, too. Sometimes sitting around the hotel pool with a frosty cocktail can be just as rewarding as swimming with dolphins.
7. The best part about a vacation is visiting a new place, making memories, taking photos, letting yourself go a little bit, trying new foods, spending time with people you love, disconnecting from your daily life.
Don't forget to link up with Lauren!