May 18, 2011

Wee Bits On A Wet Wednesday

Since I have such terrible rainy day cabin fever, I might as well answer some wee bits!
 
 
 {one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
No, I hardly ever watch TV. Well, not on TV. I stream the shows I follow.

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Apparently I get bored really easily! It's been raining for two days and I've sewed, cleaned, caught up on my favorite shows, send out some emails, and blogged.

{three} what does your dream house look like?
I have a thousand dream houses. But I think I wouldn't mind a nice old stone villa in Tuscany with a lemon grove and an orchard and a vineyard (and a gardener, since I don't know the first thing about keeping plants alive!)

{four} what state were you born in?
Massachusetts.

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
No. I've tried having vacation funds before, but they usually end up being used for the metro.

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
Gmail

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
Eggs Benedict. Any kind. I'll take Canadian bacon, salmon, lobster, spinach, asparagus. Whatever. As long as it has poached eggs and hollandaise sauce, I'll eat it.

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
I travel a lot, so I wouldn't say any one trip was particularly memorable. Guatemala was pretty awesome, as were Sicily, and Mexico, and Granada. 

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
Sugar and lots of milk. And I prefer iced coffee.

{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
I've had a couple recently, oddly enough. One with a professional photographer friend, a 1950s themed shoot, and one here in NY. 

***

I hope you're all enjoying the rainy day in your own way!


1 comment:

Leesh said...

I really want to like Eggs Benedict because of all the wonderful delicious combos but I don't like runny yolks.