May 25, 2011

Wee Bits On A Sunny Wednesday!

 
 
{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
I went on a pretty bad blind date with a guy who turned out to be older, shorter, and less attractive than I expected, and didn't pull his own weight in the conversation at all. 
Plus he was apparently a huge stoner.

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Someone like Secretary General, or President, to see what it is they actually DO all day. 
And what you actually get to know when you have maximum security clearance.

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Camembert. I could eat a whole wheel of it.

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Yes, she was very nice, but I don't remember her name at all.

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Depending on what the bad day was about, either my mom, or a close friend.

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
I had piano recitals, but I don't think I ever was in a talent show.

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Ooh, tough question. Scarlett O'Hara was quite a character.

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yes, but everything is so blurry!

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Sometimes. I type very quickly, but poorly. I erase a lot of typos.

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
A while ago. I love naps, but I always feel so disoriented when I wake up!

***

Don't for get to link up with Leigh!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great answers!

And I love Scarlett...Gone with the Wind is one of my favorite movies!

Loving your blog...now follower! :)

http://www.elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Jesslyn Amber said...

Love your answers! :) It would be amazing to be Scarlett!!!