May 4, 2011

Wee Bit of Disappearing Wednesday

Have you liked my disappearing act?

I've been totally MIA because it's the end of the semester (and the end of my first year!) and I'm neck-deep in finals and papers. 

I'm supposed to be studying Keynesian and Classical Aggregate Supply and Demand (vomit) but I'm taking a little break to do some wee bits and get in touch with my sanity. 













{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
Maybe 10 years ago? Actually, probably more recently, in Europe.






{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
Linguistics, in college. I would have never taken it if they'd told me it was math applied to language! Never failed anything in high school though; I was definitely a teacher's pet who got straight As.






{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
Mr. Bartley's Burgers in Harvard Sq., Cambridge, Ma.
You can thank me later.






{four} have you ever served jury duty?
Nope, I've always been living abroad when I've been called.

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
When I was 18, to go to college.






{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
I wear a lot of black and neutrals.
I'd like to wear more green.






{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
I have a pair of black flats that go with everything that I've been wearing a lot recently.






{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Yes (if the "talk" is interesting and intelligent), but I hardly ever listen to the radio unless I'm at home and my mom is listening to NPR.






{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Butter!

***

Luckily I only have two more hours of this before I have to go home to get ready for the opera! I'm going tonight with Annika, one of my best friends, and my friend Molly's parents (who invited us). It's raining (blah) but hopefully that won't mess with our plans too much.

Unfortunately I'll have to get back to all of this macro nonsense tomorrow, but by Friday afternoon I'll be done and getting ready to spend a lovely weekend with my mother for mother's day :)

No comments: