May 22, 2011

Sunday Sweets: Suits For Summer

I may be getting a little ahead of myself.

It's barely Spring, here in New York, let alone Summer. And I'll be nowhere near the ocean this summer, given that Mali is completely land-locked.

But I've been seeing cute bathing suits popping up all over the internet, and I wanted to share my two cents.

And I will have a pool, so I'll need something to wear there.


Starting with the more wallet-friendly swimsuits...

Yellow Bikini H&M
{via}

Chevron Stripe Bikini, H&M
{via}

On to the slightly more pricey...

Beach Blanket Bingo, ModCloth
{via}

And then the prohibitively expensive...

Tempest Bandeau Bikini, Anthropologie
{via}
Zigzag Maillot, Anthropologie
{via}

Modern Triangle Bikini, Anthropologie
{via}



***

Well apparently this season I'm into one-pieces, chevron, and neutrals. 

What will you be wearing by the pool/lake/ocean this summer?

2 comments:

Jesslyn Amber said...

These are gorgeous! And I would take any of the bodies too. ;)

amy said...

ooh, i love the polka dot one! cute!!