May 18, 2011

Lacy Skirts on Rainy Days

Those of you who live in New York know that it has been torrentially downpouring for the last couple of days.

It was nice at first, because it forced me to relax and take some time off to recover from this crazy graduation weekend, but now I'm getting a little bit stir-crazy.

Luckily I had everything I needed to put together this lace pencil skirt, and so I got to work while catching up on Desperate Housewives, The Good Wife, and Modern Family.

These are the results! 
(Sorry for the terrible photos; it's rainy and dark and there's no natural light anywhere!)

This is the pretty cream lace I used

And the skirt!
It's a bit lumpy looking, and I haven't sewn the button on yet, but I think it'll make for an adorable spring skirt. Paired with some chic nude pumps, maybe?

What would you wear this with?


P.S. And happy birthday to this little munchkin--Marta, my cousin's baby--who turns 1 today! I'd show you what she looks like now, but I don't have any recent photos!

Auguri Marta! Sei un amore!

 

No comments: