May 27, 2011

Filling In Blanks On The 400th!

I didn't even realize it was coming up, but as I logged into my dashboard this morning I realized that I had written 399 posts. 

This is my 400th post!

Who knew when I started this little blog almost two years ago that I would keep it up this long; through trans-European and trans-Atlantic moves, through the trials and tribulations of grad school, and hopefully also through a summer in Africa.

It obviously wouldn't be the same without all of you, my amazing readers, and all of your wonderful comments and support. Maybe this week I'll do a fun celebratory giveaway to thank you all!



1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go       to the beach somewhere (since I'll be spending the summer in land-locked Mali)    and I would bring     all the friends I won't be seeing this summer while we're off  around the world  .

2.  Something I often rant about is    people who walk really slowly on the sidewalk in front of it. Biggest pet peeve. And people's ridiculous fashion choices. I will judge you .

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is     cilantro. It's so delicious!

4.  My "life-saving" product is   Aveeno hand lotion. I always have a little travel bottle in my purse .

5.  A friend is someone who     lets you go on and on about something you're really excited about, even when you've been telling them about it constantly .

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be       about food. I'm always thinking about food .

7.  My favorite kind of art is      photography and classical Greek and Roman sculpture  .


Don't forget to link up with Lauren!
 
***
 
Well, I'm off to Cambridge for ten days to visit my family! Have a wonderful weekend and stay tuned for the giveaway!
 
 

2 comments:

Lin said...

I love the beach, it's so relaxing! Haha, I hate it when people walk slowly in front of me. I'll usually find a way around them & cut them off...I dont have all day.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

J. S. said...

This is one of several of your posts I've read. Your blog seems very charming and I mean it in a good way when I say that I envy all your worldwide adventures! I hope Africa goes through for you, and I hope to hear more.