Good Morning Friends!
I'm not sure why I'm so chipper today -- after a (semi-) beautiful day yesterday the rain has come back and I'm having flashbacks to my two days of cabin fever --but it's probably because it's Friday, and even though the weekends mean nothing to me anymore, I still have a positive Pavlovian response to the end of the week!
Today we have some blanks to fill, and don't forget to link up with Lauren!
1. People always tell me I look like Jennifer Aniston. She's the only celebrity comparison I've ever gotten. Actually I got Reese Witherspoon once. I think it's the chin. People also tell me I look like my mother, but that's more obvious.
2. Friends don't let friends go on and on and on about something no one clearly wants to hear about, or tell the same story multiple times, or obsess about the guy they're seeing to everyone they talk to -- friends don't let friends make asses of themselves in public .
3. A sunny day is perfect for people
judging watching, playing in the park with friends, having a picnic, walking around the city discovering new neighborhoods; putting on a pretty sundress and wedges and sunglasses and feeling glamorous!
4. My favorite accessory is a smile :) And earrings; I never leave the house without earrings. Or mascara, for that matter.
5. If I could afford it I would have a driver in NY and multiple houses all around the world .
6. The cure for boredom is to get out of the house and start walking; if you live in a city, you'll eventually find something to do/see/eat/watch .
7. I am currently "in like" with food carts, sunshine, and not being in school! I'm also loving blush/nude clothes for summer -- so pretty when you're tan!
I was planning on heading to the Food Cart Festival at Madison Square Garden today, but the rain is really coming down and I think this is the gods' way of telling I really don't need to be spending more money and eating more food. Maybe I'll have an indoor picnic in my own kitchen?
What do you do on rainy days?