May 20, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!

 Good Morning Friends!

I'm not sure why I'm so chipper today -- after a (semi-) beautiful day yesterday the rain has come back and I'm having flashbacks to my two days of cabin fever --but it's probably because it's Friday, and even though the weekends mean nothing to me anymore, I still have a positive Pavlovian response to the end of the week!

Today we have some blanks to fill, and don't forget to link up with Lauren!


 
1.   People always tell me I look like     Jennifer Aniston. She's the only celebrity comparison I've ever gotten. Actually I got Reese Witherspoon once. I think it's the chin. People also tell me I look like my mother, but that's more obvious.

2.  Friends don't let friends    go on and on and on about something no one clearly wants to hear about, or tell the same story multiple times, or obsess about the guy they're seeing to everyone they talk to -- friends don't let friends make asses of themselves in public .

3.  A sunny day is perfect for     people judging watching, playing in the park with friends, having a picnic, walking around the city discovering new neighborhoods; putting on a pretty sundress and wedges and sunglasses and feeling glamorous!

4.  My favorite accessory is   a smile :) And earrings; I never leave the house without earrings. Or mascara, for that matter.

5.  If I could afford it I would     have a driver in NY and multiple houses all around the world .

6.  The cure for boredom is    to get out of the house and start walking; if you live in a city, you'll eventually find something to do/see/eat/watch .

7.  I am currently "in like" with     food carts, sunshine, and not being in school! I'm also loving blush/nude clothes for summer -- so pretty when you're tan! 

***

I was planning on heading to the Food Cart Festival at Madison Square Garden today, but the rain is really coming down and I think this is the gods' way of telling I really don't need to be spending more money and eating more food. Maybe I'll have an indoor picnic in my own kitchen? 

What do you do on rainy days?
 
 

4 comments:

meme-and-he said...

dang. I wish I looked like jennifer aniston! loved reading this! Happy weekend :)

Leesh said...

I wish we had more food carts where I live. We only have hot dog stands and chip trucks (that sell poutine).

I hope you take some photos of the food cart festival and post them up on your blog. I would love to see what kind of carts are our there.

Venassa said...

Looking like Jennifer Aniston would be awesome. I think she is one of the prettiest celebrities ever.
Mom likes to go on and on and tell stories over and over. She doesn't like it when we point it out, but I always do.

Em-Jae said...

Love your answer to #4 :]
And "friends don't let friends make asses of themselves in public" is basically awesome!